Conventional ceiling installation by T&R Construction in Pretoria. A conventional ceiling is commonly seen in residential homes. It is usually 2.4m high but can be up to 3m high in a custom setup. Most conventional ceilings are typically finished flat with a surface just like the walls. We install a wide range of ceiling products including suspended ceilings, coffered ceilings, tray ceilings, coved ceilings, cathedral ceilings, shed ceilings and beam ceilings.
T&R Construction specialise in building contracts for residential homes. We are flexible enough to deliver small, medium, and large contracts on time. We do all types of construction and property work, from bathroom and kitchen remodelling, restorations and building of indoor and outdoor structures. Gerhard van der Nest is our experienced building contractor who manages the team of specially trained subcontractors to complete all the construction projects in your home. Not only do we do basic home restoration but we also offer added construction services such as painting, flooring, tiling, roofing and ceiling projects. We have 18+ years of experience and we are registered with the NHBRC.
Small to Medium Projects
- General: Tiling, Flooring, Ceilings, Brick Wall Partitioning, Drywall Partitioning, Painting, Aluminium Windows and Doors, Sliding Doors.
- Bathrooms: Renovations, Restorations, Bathroom Tiling and Plumbing.
- Kitchens: Renovations, Restorations, Kitchen Tiling and Plumbing.
- Outdoor Structures: Built-in and freestanding Braais, Fire Pits, Wall Extensions, Paving, Tiling, Pergolas, Bomas, Cabanas, Sun Rooms,
- New Homes
- Additions: Patios, Rooms, Lapas, Garages, Granny Flats.
Gas Fire Pit Johannesburg Gas fire pit construction in Johannesburg. Professional construction of...
Extension of Wall Johannesburg Extension of wall in Johannesburg. Professional building...
Built-In Braai Erasmuskloof Built-In braai construction and two aluminium windows added to patio...